Re: Sewing Machine Cabinet

janetpiekarski

I bought a new Horn cabinet that has an electric lift (no more pushing and pulling on the machine to raise and/or lower it), it's just like a ququilters dream with the big extension on the back. In addition there is a plate you put on the drawer when you pull it out that gives you lots of room to the left and in front of the machine. I LOVE it!!

--- In janome12000@..., vicki chrobak <tulsajo1@...> wrote:

I use a regular Horn cabinet, pulled out from the wall enough to
accomodate the embroidery arm with an extra inch or so for maneuvering.
Vicki Jo
On 4/4/2013 6:12 PM, shejmartin1 wrote:
I know this has been discussed before on this site; but I just moved into a new home and would like to buy a new sewing cabinet for my 12000 and also a cutting table with some storage in it. Right now, I am using a table from Ikea.

I would like to get opinions from some of you about what tables or cabinets you use and how you like them.

Thanks.