Re: Windows 8 and quilt software

Virginia

Jim she is talking about the quilt program not the Horizon Link.

Beth I do not know anyone that has had any problems installing The Acuquilt program with Windows 8.

the update Jim is speaking about is for the Horizon Link not the quilt program.

Virginia

In a message dated 4/1/2013 4:32:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jim@... writes:

You should have no problems installing in Windows 8. The Horizon Link software has an update that you may need:
http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/horizon_link_v110.html