Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 10:07 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Quilt binding video from Janome Canada

Our FootBook app (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad) and DVD have a video for this binder that shows all the steps, including how to adjust the binder and miter the corners.
http://www.onlinesewing.com/footbook
Not quite as free as YouTube, but (in our humble opinion) more informative and contains information on 43 separate feet and attachments!