Re: Bobbin thread question

Sherry Martin

Yes. And in the embroidery settings you can tell it how low you want the bobbin thread to get before it stops.

I went for a lesson on my 12000 today and did learn that unlike the 11000 you can't keep sewing after you get the low bobbin warning and you can't turn the warning off. My teacher is hoping this might be something they correct with some kind of software update later. On my 11000 when I was sewing patchwork I would just keep sewing until bobbin thread was gone; I even saved bobbins for embroidery to "use up" when doing patchwork, but I guess I can't do that anymore.

--- In janome12000@..., Maria Boyle <maruka1@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am using my embroidery for the first time. I have started a design. I prewound 5 bobbins before I started the project. My question is, while embroidering, will the machine stop if it is low on bobbin thread?

Thanks in advance

María

Sent from my iPad