Janome MC1100SE vs Janome MC12000

lawson.emmalouise <lawson.emmalouise@...>

Hello I am a newbie from the UK. I have researched the MC11000 & found that many people have had long running issues with the bobbins. I am just wondering if this problem was fixed before Janome brought out the MC11000SE or if they too have the same issue as I really don't want to buy the MC11000SE with those bobbin issues so if they have not been fixed in the MC11000SE then I might save myself the bother of potential problems & go for the MC12000 instead. Any advice anyone can give me would be welcome Thank You