Re: Problems with embroidering wider satin stitches

Pinguin

This is a Janome thing as the Pfaff and Husqvarna machines didn't have any problems with the design.
Gerda

Op 27-03-13 22:55, kkrissyb schreef:

Yes I had the exact same problem with a few designs. I changed the format and tried to embroider them on my commercial machine and the same thing happened with the commercial machine so I put it down to a poorly digitized design

Kris in Aus