Re: Problems with embroidering wider satin stitches

Pinguin

Thanks Jim.

My machine is at the dealer at the moment, so he can look into the thread issues as well.

And it happened during a workshop at my dealer's shop.

The other brand machines (husqvarna and pfaff) did fine and he recognized it as a Janome issue. He is going to look into it and he also has the stick with the design so I can't send it right now.

If he finds a solution, I post it here. Otherwise I get back to you.

You asked about de message, the machine said: paused on top of the screen.

Gerda

Op 26-03-13 20:09, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

Satin stitches can be just over 12mm wide before they become jump stitches, so it doesn't seem like the machine is treating them as jumps. When it stopped after cutting, was there a message? Was this a design from someone else, or did you create it in MBX? What are the settings in your machine for Jump cutting? There might be a bug in the machine software that strikes when certain combinations occur. If you can email me the design (jim@...) we can try it in our machine to see what happens. If it is a bug, I will submit it to Janome.