Re: Problems with embroidering wider satin stitches

Sue Sweet

What about the jump stitch setting ? Could this have any bearing on the machine’s behaviour ?
Sue

Sent: Wednesday, 27 March 2013 5:39 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Problems with embroidering wider satin stitches

Satin stitches can be just over 12mm wide before they become jump stitches, so it doesn't seem like the machine is treating them as jumps. When it stopped after cutting, was there a message? Was this a design from someone else, or did you create it in MBX? What are the settings in your machine for Jump cutting? There might be a bug in the machine software that strikes when certain combinations occur. If you can email me the design (mailto:jim%40onlinesewing.com) we can try it in our machine to see what happens. If it is a bug, I will submit it to Janome.