Re: Downsizing

vicki chrobak

I also store my designs on a cloud drive & USB for added insurance. Might be overkill but many of us have a somewhat big investment, financially & propietarily speaking. There are several free cloud drives including Amazon. And extra storage can be bought.
Vicki Jo

On 3/26/2013 9:50 AM, Jim_Stutsman wrote:
Since your object is to downsize, more than make money, I would suggest that you use your external floppy drive to copy each floppy to a folder on your computer. Then burn all of those folders to a CD for long-term storage. Once you have verified that the CD is readable, destroy the floppies and sell the external floppy drive.