Group update

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

I foolishly published my "Welcome" post before we had any members, so this is a belated welcome to the 18 who have so far signed up. Based on the comments of those who have joined, it appears that about 25% have the machine, 25% are waiting for one and the other half are thinking it over. If you're sitting on the fence, you have some time to make your decision. Production has been slowed because of parts availability, which in turn has been caused by the devastation in Japan from the earthquake and tsunami.

If you're in the 75% of members waiting, be of good cheer! You'll benefit from the experiences of the rest of us! But please don't be "lurkers". This group is only as good as the information shared, and you can contribute even if you only ask questions.