Re: dongle download

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Is it safe? Absolutely! Will it help with Design Gallery? No. The dongle driver is responsible for making the dongle work. If it wasn't working you wouldn't be able to open ANY Digitizer program, not just Design Gallery. To address the Design Gallery problem we would need to know what version of Digitizer you are using and on what version of Windows.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <lsteiner@...> wrote:

Jim I was wondering if this new dongle download is safe to use. It is on safe net and Sentinel Customer Communty. Right now everything is working except for design gallery. I have has this program since the 2000 one and never could get the designer to work right. I don't want to mess anything up Thank you Liz