Re: for all MBX software users

Patricia Ward

Jim -- what say you about this?   I don't download anything until Jim gives it the two thumbs up and says ok.  My MBX is running fine on Windows 7 64 bit... why do I need this?

Pat

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:01 AM, maggiecoops <maggiecoops@...> wrote:
There is a new Dongle/hasp driver for windows users, here's the link http://sentinelcustomer.safenet-inc.com/sentineldownloads/?s=&c=End+User&p=Sentinel+HASP+HL&o=all&t=all
 select the
Sentinel HASP/LDK Windows GUI Run-time Installer
 Windows , 13.2 MB, Version 6.56, Released 2013-03-20
you'll get a new screen, an end user product terms, scroll down thru it and select I accept, then you should get a pop up dialogue box asking Run, Save, Save as, select save as, and pop it on your desktop for ease of finding. Depending on your browser settings you may not get the save dialogue box in which case you have to find the download.

Unzip the download, inside you will find the install icon, click on it, you'll get a message saying it has detected a runtime driver and it has to be removed, then it offers to remove it, say yes.  When its uninstalled that it starts the install, accept the terms and conditions and just let it do its own thing, then it will tell you its installed and you hit finish.

You need to keep your Dongle/hasp driver updated, or you might find one day even tho the dongle lights up the program wont launch. No amount of deleting recovery files running revert, or re running the latest update to access the repair option will make the program launch if the dongle/hasp driver is out of date.

NEVER uninstall MBX without first trying a Dongle/hasp updated driver, running Revert, deleting recovery and Bak files, and re running the latest MBX update to get the repair function. If the program still wont launch contact tech support, who may or may not offer a remote PC support session.

Maggie Cooper, (Bond's P Galore, LOL a septuagenarian Bond girl)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)