Re: Software issue

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Oh Laila - you did the "normal" thing for a problem with a Windows program, but MBX is not quite normal. Uninstalling and reinstalling is NOT recommended, due to the Corel Draw program not installing correctly after an uninstall. There is a way to fix it, but I do not have the steps for that. Perhaps another member (Bond calling P.Galore!) can assist you directly. I would normally direct you to technical support, but I don't think Janome has very extensive software support in Europe.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "lailawachmann" <lailawachmann@...> wrote:

Can someone pls. help me in a software issue. I use MBX Digitizer Pro, and is very satisfied with the program. Normally I pick the design from Design Gallery and opens it in Easy Design and send it through Horizon Link to my MC 12000. Yesterday I experienced, that Easy Design wouldn´t open. It said starting for very long time. I restarted the PC several times with the same result. I also tried to open Easy Design through Start/Programs – no succeed. (the dongle is lightening). I have had the program for nearly two years, and it has until now been working. In my desperation I uninstalled the MBX and installed it again. Now the Easy Design and the Design Edit icons on the desktop don´t look the way they normally do, and I still cannot open Easy Design. The Design Gallery isn´t there at all. I have been uninstalling and installing for several times with the same result.
I hope someone can help me – I am desperate.
Hopefully you understand my description :o)
Thanks in advance!

Br,
Laila from Denmark