12000 stops during embroidery

GLENDA T

Don't know if anyone else has had this problem I could not find anything on group messages.  I made a basic design with weave fill using Janome MBX software, just like I have done several times before with no problems.  During stitch out the embroidery machine stopped while doing the design and gave no message on screen.  No broken thread and it had a full bobbin at the start.  I pushed the start button and the embroidery continued.  I stitched a block type name on a towel and had problem with first letter of 6 that I was working on.  Other 5 stitched with no problems. This design is the weave fill #1 that I have never had any issues with before.  Digitized and stabilized the same as I have done for many towels designs in the past.
I just had the annual service done on my machine and there were no problems.  I have only done one other design on the machine since service and had the same issue with machine stopping but it was a very complicated design with top stitches that were too small and figured that was what caused it then. They were straight single line and small satin stitches so I figured that was the problem there and moved nodes further apart which seemed to stop the problem on that design.
Any ideas on what would have caused the machine to stop?  Thanks for any help or advice on what may be wrong. Wonder if I should take it back to have the tech check it again but wanted to see if others had the same problem before I do that.  Thank you, Glenda