Re: Stitch issue on 7700

Pjrulo <pjrulo@...>

Thanks Jim and Virginia. They said my thread could have not been feeding correctly for the feeding issue. I knew that and made sure that was not the issue. I also changed the needles, made sure nothing was caught in the thread path, removed the foot and reinstalled it, made sure there were no burrs on the foot, the bobbin case, changed threads. The store owner, technician and I were all baffled. Hopefully Janome can assess the issue without it going back to the factory. As you said I am blessed to own the 12000 and love piecing on it!

Thanks for your input.

Pam

Sent from my iPad