From: "Katy McCue" <kmccue@...>
To: <janome12000@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Skipped Stitches

When this happened to me it was because I had broken a needle. The damage
done to the bobbin case created bumps and burrs in the plastic case. I tried
filing them down, but they were too severe. The thread kept getting caught
on the plastic as it came around the case. I finally had to get a new bobbin
case. Examine your case and try your embroidery case to see if your stitches
skip with it.

Sent from my iPad