Re: thread nests on back of embroidery

Alice Cromer <acromer@...>

I have a new 12000. I have done machine embroidery for years on other
brands.

When stitching out a design, there is a popping sound in the bobbin area and
then a thread nest begins to form and I have to stop. Could you help me
trouble shoot this problem, please? I have changed the needle. I have
re-threaded the machine, cleaned out the bobbin area. I have tried
different stabilizers and fabrics. My deal told me to increase the tension,
but that doesn't help. I have tried Janome bobbin thread and both bobbin
cases.

I have a MB4 and it works beautifully. I was so hoping to be able to work
on two designs at once by using the 12000.

Suggestions?

Alice Cromer