Re: Skipped Stitches

Pinguin

Hi,
I find that this happens when the needle is at the far right (or left).
Try to do some wide stitches (zig zag or decorative) and see of the needle misses the stitches at the side as well.
Then ask your dealer to try to adjust the machine.

Gerda

ps It frustrates me as well...

Op 22-03-13 15:02, sharilynpittman schreef:

Hello,

I am a new Memory Craft 12000 owner, and fairly new to this group. I am trying to finish piecing a quilt project that I started at a retreat last weekend. Very frustrated by missed stitches! I have changed needle, thread and cleaned the machine. Any other ideas about what is causing this? There are 3-5 stitches missing randomly on the seams.

Thanks,
Sherry