Needle Threader Problem 12000

Sherry Martin

Hi,

My machine came with a size 14 needle. When I changed to the Janome blue size 12 needle I am having trouble with the hook for auto needle threading getting thru the needle. I have to push the needle over to the left a little and then push down the threader. Has anyone else had that problem? Or do I have the needle in wrong. I had a lot of trouble finding the spot to stick it up into when I changed the needle.

Also when I try to change the speed in the embroidery mode, it is set on 400 and it is grayed out and won't let me increase the speed. My dealer couldn't figure out what was wrong either over the phone so they are going to look at it when I go in for my lesson next week. Has anyone else had a problem like that?

Thanks