Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 5:27 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: At last the great HOrizon 12000

I am sure you will enjoy the new machine. I have had "Mercury" since the end of October. I also have several other Janomes and enjoy them all. I am currently making quilted tote bags so I am exercising the accufeed feet quite a bit. She sews as if she's going through butter! I do have a question - is there a sashiko stitch on the 12000? Or do you have to use invisible thread in the top and colored thread in the bobbin to create that look?