Re: Unusual request & thank you all

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

I loaded the design into Digitizer MBX and it automatically merged the first 2 colors, which are the same. Many of the Amazing Designs are simply conversions of designs made to run on commercial machines. They sometimes have repeated layers of the same color because the original format did not contain any color information at all. The digitizer would create consecutive layers, with cuts in between, to achieve specific effects or layer sequences. When these designs get converted to home machine formats it sometimes creates oddities like what you saw.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, vicki chrobak <tulsajo1@...> wrote:

My Horizon showed 8 colors. But rep said machine must have merged
colors 1 & 2 in the version I downloaded. Apparently they corrected
it. It's gone now anyway.

--
Vicki Jo