Trading in my Pfaff CV 5.0

Pinguin

Hello,

I am a new member and I live in The Netherlands. My dealer had een introduction of the new Janome Horizon 12000 and it lookes like a nice machine. But it is not available for sale yet, as this demo machine was the only machine in Holland at that moment.

Now I'm debating if I should trade in my Pfaff Creative Vision 5.0 for the new Janome.
I like the fact that the embroidery unit is so compact and that it comes in a small case. The unit for my Pfaff comes in a huge case... And I like the fact that you can use the knee lift to change the width of the zig zag stitches while doing FM stitching.

Any input that can help me making my decision is welcome.

Gerda