Re: scant 1/4 seam

gschultz50

When I go to applications and choose the 1/4 seam, I still have to move my needle all the way to the right to get a true 1/4 inch seam so be sure to check it for your individual machine.

Gwen

From: Fmjfrazier@...
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:51:01 AM
Subject: Re: [janome12000] scant 1/4 seam

Go to the applications (little T-shirt) and select quilting; patchwork and the needle moves to the quarter inch for you perfectly.

Virginia

In a message dated 2/28/2013 9:48:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, no_reply@... writes:

Hello all,

maybe this topic is already been discussed in the group but I can't sew a scant 1/4 seam with the standard foot (O) but I can with the Accufeed foot. When I move the needle all to the right I still can't sew a scant 1/4 seam with the standard foot. Any tips are welcome.

By the way Jim, love the dvd is has arrived in The Netherlands.

Regards,
Francisca