Re: How do I order DVD?

cherylerae

One of the problems with mailing lists like this one is that there is
no easy way for new members to "catch up" on the information already
posted. There are now nearly 5,000 messages to wade through, and I don't
know anyone with that much free time! The DVD in question is an
interactive one that Diane and I made on the settings and sewing
applications of the 12000. It's menu driven, with extensive video
material. Volume 1 is for the sewing functions of the 12000. Volume 2,
currently in development, will focus on embroidery and software. Details
and a sample video can be found here:
http://www.onlinesewing.com/12kvideo
Members of this list can get a discounted price by ordering here:
http://www.onlinesewing.com/yahoo12k

Next month we will be offering the DVD to dealers. At that time the
price will increase by $10 and the Yahoo group special will go away.
Thanks for your interest!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "cherylerae" cherylerae@ wrote:

I am new to this board and am hearing all about this great DVD. How
do I order it? Is there an order blank somewhere?

I found the information and have the ordered processed! My dealer here
in Michigan says it is excellent and can't wait to receive it!