Re: Janome 9900

Pinguin

Why should you want to replace the 12000, I thought it was still the top of the line machine.
Or did I miss something?
Gerda

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "malehto" <maalleh@...> wrote:

Here's a link to the new 9900 that is working as of this
morning.http://www.acesewvac.com/janome-memory-craft-9900.htmlDon't know
how long it will be up once Janome discovers it.Looks quite impressive
but probably not enough for me to replace my 12000.I made a pdf file of
the page if anyone is interested.
MarySavannah, TX

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Brenda W <wise111451@> wrote:

sorry this link does not work it was up last night but the page has
been taken down....there was a picture and description of the new
machine

Brenda W

I found this on the new machine ....I think it is the new one

Brenda W