Re: Janome 9900

Pinguin

Hi,
I did sign... the name is Gerda
It's between my message and the info about the machine.

I don't know any pricing and I am not interested in buying the machine but I liked
the challenge to get the info on the internet.
Gerda

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, vicki chrobak <tulsajo1@...> wrote:

Wow fotoalbum, (sorry you didn't sign your name), sounds like a nice
little embroidery machine. Any idea of MSRP?

Vicki Jo

On 2/24/2013 11:58 AM, fotoalbum_gerda wrote:
Instead of following the link, I did a Google searche and then looked in the cache memory of Google. That way you can still view the page.

But for everyone's convenience I copied the info
Gerda

Janome Memory Craft 9900 Sewing & Embroidery Machine

As unique as you!