Subject: [janome12000] Needle Threader
From: JOAN KOREN <jfkquilts@...>
To: janome12000@...
CC:

Saw a demo of the 12000 on Saturday and the needle threader is NOT automatic.  Its like the threader on my Janome Gem Gold!.  The auto threader did not always work on my 11000SE anyway....had it fixed several times.
Joan
in TN

The Janome website listed a built in needle threader on the 12000, but I don't see it, looking at photo's of the machine. Does it have a needle threader or not? I can't imagine a TOL without a needle threader.
That's kind of a deal killer for me.
Thanks in Advance,
donna in Ca.