Re: Announcing the Horizon Memory Craft 12000 Video Guide - Browser

sew3emb

Gerda , I am glad you asked this question as I also use Mozilla Firefox and would not thought to ask.

Glad Jim figured out the solution before we need it.

Want to get my DVD ordered this week.

Jim, want to say I appreciate the discount for the members as well as thank you and Diane for all your work. Zoe

--- In janome12000@..., "Jim_Stutsman" wrote:

Strangely FireFox, the first non-Microsoft browser, STILL does not support HTML5 video, as every other browser does. Fortunately our DVD detects this and will instruct you to install Adobe Flash, if it's not already installed. So you should have no problems with the DVD.

--- In janome12000@..., "pinguin60@" wrote:

Hello Jim,

does the DVD also works with Mozilla Firefox? That's the browser I
always use.

Thanks,
Gerda