Re: Horizon Video Guide DVD - false alarm

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

As sure as the Pope wears a funny hat! I won't ship anything that doesn't work on a Mac.

--- In janome12000@..., "Cheryl" wrote:

Hi Jim,

Will the DVD work fine on the MAC OS X version 10.8.2

Cheryl - Saskatoon, SK Canada

--- In janome12000@..., "Jim_Stutsman" wrote:

I have created a Windows 8 computer and the DVD works perfectly using the Internet Explorer 10 that installs with Windows 8. It does not work correctly with Google Chrome, which ironically is the browser we recommend. We will advise this on the DVDs that we ship, so as soon as our DVDs are manufactured we will commence shipping.

Thanks to everyone for your orders and your patience!