Re: Let the shipping begin!

Nancy Miller <nancyjoycemiller@...>

Jim,

Thank you very much.  Just ordered it.  Can't wait to get it.
Thank you for all your wonderful information and help.

Nancy

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 9, 2013, at 6:10 AM, "Jim_Stutsman" <jim@...> wrote:

For Nancy and anyone else who missed the original post #4405, here's a rerun:

After almost a year in development, we are happy to announce our video guide for
the Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000, Volume 1. This volume covers the sewing
functions of the machine, including all of the SET screens as well as all of the
Application (T-shirt) screens. We've also included 3 bonus videos. The guide is
provided on an interactive DVD, which can be used on any computer that has a DVD
drive and a web browser, Windows, Mac or Linux. The information in the videos is
either covered in much greater depth than the owner's manual, or is not included
in the manual at all.

We've prepared a sample video to give you some idea of what they are like.
Because of bandwidth restrictions, we have greatly compressed it. This results
in much lower quality, but all of the content is there. Here's the link for the
sample:
http://12kvideo.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html

The introductory price of the video guide is $39.95, with free shipping
worldwide. However we have prepared a special page for members of this group
where you can get a $10 discount, bringing it down to $29.95. Here's the link
for the member page:
http://www.onlinesewing.com/yahoo12k