Re: 100 Days of School

Richard and Debra

We also have a kindergartener and her mom glued 100 sequins on her shirt. If one of us would have thought of it, I would have been embroidering 100 of something on her shirt too!! Her sister will be a kindergartener next year, so the opportunity is still there for me!! However, I did just embroider 45 in the hoop sucker holder valentines for both of them with names of each classmate on them. Now their older sister has asked me to make a few for her "best" friends. We nana's will do most anything for them!! Have a wonderful day!
Deb (KY)