Re: Announcing the Horizon Memory Craft 12000 Video Guide - Browser

Pinguin

Thank you, I'm looking forward to the DVD
I will be out of the country for a few weeks, so when I come back, the DVD has probably arrived. It comes from the second batch, by the time I woke up, the first batch was sold out. We are 6-8 hours ahead here in Holland (depending on where you are in the US) So I was asleep when you announced it.

Have a good weekend,
Gerda

Op 08-02-13 19:21, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

Strangely FireFox, the first non-Microsoft browser, STILL does not support HTML5 video, as every other browser does. Fortunately our DVD detects this and will instruct you to install Adobe Flash, if it's not already installed. So you should have no problems with the DVD.