Re: R&R

monal

I always thought it was Regroup and Repair (just kidding) After many long exercises in the military it was always nice to get R & R - however, rest never seemed to come into the picture - and relaxing - well that didn't happen.

After doing that TShirt I think I would have gone out for a long coffee break! Maybe a picture?

Mona
Comox BC
Canada

--- In janome12000@..., Fmjfrazier@... wrote:

Oh my. I knew what R&R meant. Are we giving our age away Jim?

Virginia

In a message dated 2/7/2013 11:20:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jim@... writes:

It's a military term that goes back at least to WWII (World War II). It
stands for "Rest and Relaxation".