Re: JIM: Announcing the Horizon Memory Craft 12000 Video Guide

Cheryl Paul

Thanks Jim and Diane. I've ordered my copy and looking forward to receiving it. As I was in Arizona when you launched, I had to be patient and wait until I got home to order, so think I might be in the second printing group. While in Mesa, AZ, my friend and I took in a few classes at Mulqueen's Sewing Centre. Learned a lot and refreshed what I already knew, but there is so much more to learn about the 12000.

Cheryl - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada, wishing I was still where there is NO SNOW.