Re: a couple of questions and Jim & Diane, safe travels

suerevere@ymail.com

I'm glad to hear you would recommend the 3160QDC. I just picked one up last week to use for classes. I love the weight. Safe travels .... I think we're all a little envious we can't attend your classes (sigh). If you ever want to come to Central Oregon to give some classes, you have a place to stay (lol).

... but if you are looking for light weight you should also check out the 3160QDC. It has half the stitches (60 vs 120), but weights almost 2 pounds less. We sold a LOT of those as class machines.