Re: Embf folder and other dislikes

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Folders made inside EmbF will not be visible. They have to be inside EMB.

--- In janome12000@..., Mary Jane Weddle wrote:

Barbara, you can make individual folders inside the Embf folder for each
set of designs. I have several sets on my USB disc and I just go to that
folder to open the set of designs I want to use.
Mary Jane

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:19 PM, bbathe46 wrote:

**

Hi,
I have the Janome 12000 plus the Designer Diamond Deluxe and a Brother 10
needle machine. What I don't like about the Janome is that you have to put
all the designs in the Embf folder to stich them out and you can't make
individual folders to organize them. Maybe I'm missing something but I
recent put lots if designs on a stick and each time I went back to pick
another design to stitch out, it took forever for the machine to read the
USB stick. On my Viking and Brother, I can create folders and put the
designs in each folder and the machines will read them. Also I find that
when I bring the designs up in the touch screen of the Janome they are hard
to see clearly. My designer shows them much clearer in a 3D view. I find
the screen in general to be far inferior to the screens of my other TOL
machines.
I do like the embroidery arm and the way that it folds up out of the way
but don't care for the hoops. I find it practically impossible to hoop the
fabric tightly no matter what I do. Like many of you, I wish that there was
a mid-sized hoop.
Any suggestions on how to organize the designs on the stick so that it
works more efficiently? At this point I am really thinking of selling the
machine. Thanks for letting my vent.
Barbara