Parallels

vestacheatham <vestacheatham@...>

I updated my Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac today....and then my Windows 7 popped up saying it wasn't a legit program. I tried to re-install Windows...but it won't....I suspect 'cause it comes up as already installed. I called Microsoft, and after 30 min. Waiting and being sent to 3 different people...I was told Apple would have to fix the problem. I argued but to no avail. Lo and behold Apple said just what I expected - we don't have any way to fix a problem with Windows.

I see others are using Mac with Parallels....any suggestions?