From: Jim_Stutsman
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 4:58 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Design Gallery

Have you installed the latest upgrade to Digitizer MBX?
http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/digitizer_mbx_v40m.html
If you have, then I will submit it as a bug.

--- In mailto:janome12000%40yahoogroups.com, "nejsbjerg" wrote:

Thank you Jim for your suggestion, but it is not the solution. My language is set to Danish, measurement to Metric (only alternative is American). I do hope that you can come up with another idea - or maybe someone in Europe outside GB can.

Aase