From: sue
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2013 9:40 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Convince me to go try out the 12000

I started out with the 8000, then the 10,000 with the upgrade. My beloved 10M is now sending me error messages like "the data on the card is damaged, etc.", then it embroiders fine. I thought it was time to look at the 12M and it sounded like a fantastic machine, but after reading all your posts, it sounds soooo complicated and confusing. I don't know if I should visit my dealer and check it out or continue to wonder if my 10M is going to give me even more problems. I don't quilt, but I make all my own clothes, sew for my home, and LOVE to embroider. I use my machine a lot.

Is it really as complicated as it sounds? All I need is a little push and I'll be at my dealer's front door! Thanks for your help.