Re: extra large foot control for Janome machines

janetpiekarski

That remote thread cutter won't work on the 12000-be fore warned. There is no port on the 12 for it.

--- In janome12000@..., "berninahusq" wrote:

I ordered one too with the remote thread cutter last October and have not received them yet. But I did receive all three of the MC12000 Holiday Special Embroidery Project Packs (see page 3 http://janomespecials.com/holiday-wishbook-2012/flipbook/index.html). Too, too cool!

Kanga

--- In janome12000@..., "Julie" wrote:

There is an extra large foot control available for Janome machines. I
ordered one from a dealer back in October and it still has not come in. Has
anyone else ordered one and been able to get it? I'm sure that Hurricane
Sandy delayed a lot of shipments but I've heard that other dealerships do
have them. Anyone know?

Julie in TX