Re: Couching foot?

joylaytor

Ah Ha!  Thank you Diane!  I couldn't find where to move the needle position for zig zag stitching.  Now I just need some practice -- it has been a long while since I used the Miracle Stitcher.  I did request on the Janome site that they add this again.  As far as I know, it is the only free motion couching foot system that allows zig zag.
Joy