Re: Purchase Anxiety

bmmlmj <bmmlmj@...>

My needle threader hasn't worked since the day I took my 12000 out of the box. I will get it repaired when I take my machine for servicing.

The minor inconvenience of the needle threader is far outweighed by the wonderful features that do work.

--- In janome12000@..., Fmjfrazier@... wrote:

The needle thread on the 11,000 is an entirely different threader than the
12,000. On the 11,000 you pushed a button on the 12,000 you use your
hands.

In a message dated 12/30/2012 1:32:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
broomla@... writes:

I haven't had any issues with my needle threader...also don't think it's a
wide spread problem...I think you will really love the 12000...I sure do.
As to only having one machine...can't speak to that...I have a couple so
never run into the problem..Once you do the test drive you are going to be
hooked I am sure....
Happy New Year....

Laura