Re: Purchase Anxiety

Virginia

The needle thread on the 11,000 is an entirely different threader than the 12,000.  On the 11,000 you pushed a button on the 12,000 you use your hands.

In a message dated 12/30/2012 1:32:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, broomla@... writes:

I haven't had any issues with my needle threader...also don't think it's a wide spread problem...I think you will really love the 12000...I sure do. As to only having one machine...can't speak to that...I have a couple so never run into the problem..Once you do the test drive you are going to be hooked I am sure....
Happy New Year....

Laura

From: bc76quilts
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 7:56:56 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Purchase Anxiety

I am new to this group but have enjoyed reading past posts. I am talking with my dealer about trading in my 350e and 6300 for the 12000. I really want a larger hoop than my 5x7. I love both my machines and have major anxiety about having only one machine for both sewing and embroidery. I have not been able to test drive yet (they sold out over Christmas), but hopefully their shipment will come in this week. On the Janome website some people complained about the needle threader. Seems kind of minor to me with all the other bells and whistles. ;)