Re: Rolling Tote

Sherry Martin

I'm not positive that it will fit the 12000 but I had a tote from Blue Fig that fit my 11000. I actually traded it in when I got the 12000 because I bought a 3160 to take to classes and I wanted a smaller tote for that instead. I got what I think was a really good deal by trading in my 11000 and a 24x32 sew steady table, cloth setter and all other accessories that won't fit either the 12000 or 3160. I bought a 12000, a 3160 (which is the one the dealer said was the best for classes), and a replacement sew steady table.

If you google Blue Fig they have a web site, and the sizes of their totes are listed.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "sallyhsews" <SJHuhn@...> wrote:

I'm Sally from East Central FL and I've been a Jim Stutsman fan almost as long as I've been a Janome fan. Jim, thanks so much for this group. My 12,000 is on the way and I hope arriving next week. I have been looking for a rolling tote that will fit the width of this machine. Has anyone found one that will work?

Sally