Re: Introducing myself

L.C. Northcutt

Hi Linda,

It was just by chance that I happened to 'phone Stockport last Friday about another question and was asked about when I would like to take delivery. As I am away all next week, I opted to have it delivered on Friday.
I expect you will hear sometime this week.
I will hopefully spend next weekend having a good "play".
I live the furthest one can get in the SE, a nice seaside town called Ramsgate!
Hope we keep in touch,
Cathy.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "stitchnpatch" <stitchnpatch@...> wrote:

Hi Cathy and Linda - I'm in Milton Keynes so not that far from Linda.

Cathy - just curious about how you've requested to have your machine delivered on friday? I also signed up last week at Ally Pally for the 12000 but haven't heard anything yet from Janome.

I haven't owned a Janome sewing machine before but I do have a 350e embroidery machine and an overlocker. My other machines are a Bernina (which I'm going to sell) and a Brother, but I'm sure I'll get used to the 12000 very quickly as I've been really happy with the Janomes I've owned so far.

Vicki