license keys

chrysanthaa

Mr Jim,

I'm now the proud owner of a mini Mac (plus track pad/CDplayer/etc) AND I'm running windows 8 on the dying Dell. (yes I'm trying to learn both at the same time, till the Dell actually dies...)

Husbeast wants to know, if I NEED NEW license keys to run Janome and BuzzXplore on the MAC. (they are already on the Dell, cause that's what I've been using) Or can they just be transferred as is, to the Mac too. (same keys/same software) ???

AND we're having trouble with the anti-virus on the Mac...( Norton 360 he's already looked for FAQ's and problems and it's not there.) it runs till it hits 86% and then stops and locks the computer up.

Thanks for the help !!!

Kath