Re: Question

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

It should be noted that you do not HAVE to use the JPX format on the 12000. This format allows for embedded JPG images, but the original JEF formats are all supported on the 12000. Also supported is the JEF+ internal format used on the 11000.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "malehto" <maalleh@...> wrote:

If any of your designs came from emblibrary.com you can change the format in your preferences and download them again in the new format. I have Viking's 4D software and it will save designs in JEF format as well as other formats. Just heard from my Viking dealer that the new 5D Professional upgrade will save designs in the new Janome 12000, JPX format.

Mary