From: malehto
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 6:50 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Question

If any of your designs came from emblibrary.com you can change the format in your preferences and download them again in the new format. I have Viking's 4D software and it will save designs in JEF format as well as other formats. Just heard from my Viking dealer that the new 5D Professional upgrade will save designs in the new Janome 12000, JPX format.

Mary

--- In mailto:janome12000%40yahoogroups.com, "itsatweetything" >