Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 1:48 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Hi and a couple of questions

Vickie we've used several different threads in both needle and bobbin, with no issues at all. Tension has been perfect with everything. When altering some jeans for our granddaughter, Diane was impressed by the machine sensing the fabric and applying just the right amount of pressure. She used a triple stitch to duplicate the look of the original stitching and you can't tell they didn't come from the factory. Perfect tension!