Re: Question

malehto

If any of your designs came from emblibrary.com you can change the format in your preferences and download them again in the new format. I have Viking's 4D software and it will save designs in JEF format as well as other formats. Just heard from my Viking dealer that the new 5D Professional upgrade will save designs in the new Janome 12000, JPX format.

Mary

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "itsatweetything" <itsatweetything@...> wrote:

I just loaded the horizon link, on my computer. And I am playing with it. My first question is: How do I go about, changing my designs, that I already have, that are in pes and vip format, to the Jef format. And is there a way to do that, so I don't have to do one at a time? And is that all I have to do, so the designs will work on my 12,000.

Maureen